Do you know you want to change, but don't know how to do it?
If you're struggling to change something in your work or personal life, coaching can help.
It's not about being told what to do, it's about finding out what is right for you.
Would you like to work on your leadership qualities, relationships, career or personal development?
"My integrative coaching provides a uniquely personal tailored service.
Coaching brings benefits on many levels:
What will it be like to be coached by Belinda?
- By encouraging you to express your greatest hopes and intentions, our aim will be to create a life that is fulfilling and the completest expression of your values and abilities.
- Together we explore the unconscious blocks, thoughts, beliefs and habitual patterns which have so far distracted you from achieving your goals.
- Working collaboratively, I facilitate you to develop insight and awareness through incisive questioning, mindful noticing, respectful sharing and open honest feedback.
- The fundamental and sometimes challenging step is to turn new awareness into lasting change. Together we'll plan achievable ways to create and sustain the changes that will lead you steadily to your goals. We'll devise reliable means to check you are achieving desired changes.
- Regardless of your precise goal area, you can expect increased self awareness, life transforming change, and a renewed enjoyment and fuller engagement within your own life.
- Developing somatic awareness and the felt sense helps us to identify blocks and to ingrain new behaviours at the cellular level - it's also an enjoyable and energising way to work.
- Drawing on over 30 years of experience working in organisations, I've spent the last 20 years studying coaching, mindfulness, psychology, psychotherapy and counselling.
- My integrative model of coaching encompasses mindfulness practices and current theories and models drawn from psychology and neuroscience. Through these proven approaches I aim to help clients find and realise their true potential in all areas of their lives.